OWNER, PARK CREATIVE SERVICES
Graphic design and brand management for non-profits, with extensive experience in print and digital media.
Selected clients and projects include:
Ontario Culture Days (2021)
• Graphic design for marketing materials, including 2020 year-end report, 2021 ‘sizzle deck,’ 2021 symposium, grant supporting documents, and other marketing initiatives.
• Web management of onculturedays.ca for the 2021 festival season.
University of Guelph (2014 to 2021)
• 2019 and 2020 Arrell Food Summit marketing collateral: print, digital signage, web and email graphics.
• Office of Registrarial Services guidebooks and handbooks (print and AODA compliant online resources).
• Redesigned all Ontario Agricultural College newsletters to comply with updated brand standards.
RBC Taylor Prize (2014 to 2020)
• Project management and administration of book distribution, guest lists, table assignments.
• Design, data management, and deployment of email communications for all yearly Prize events.
• Social media, website news updates, on-site slideshows.
The Royal Conservatory (2014 t0 2020)
• Royal Conservatory marketing materials including street signage, graphics for website and email, and advertisements.
• Provided interim coordination, design, programming, technical support for on-site Cisco digital signage system.
Canada’s National Ballet School (2014 t0 2019)
• Creative consultation, brand development and graphics for Sharing Dance ‘REACH’ e-learning platform.
• Visual assets and implementation support for NBS website redesign, updating via supplier-provided CMS.
• Full-suite print and digital marketing materials for yearly fundraising galas.
Musician Steven Taetz (2014 t0 2021)
• Website creative direction, building and maintenance using CMS platform.
• Design of print and digital promotional materials.
Marketing and Communications Associate, The Royal Conservatory (2010 to 2013)
• Administration of marketing activities, including estimating, budgeting, and supplier liaison.
• Management of brand standards and corporate identity. Built and maintained departmental asset library.
• Design and deployment of marketing emails.
• Coordination of print and digital design from supplier estimate to stakeholder approval.
• Design services, including advertisements, editorial, web and email graphics, event collateral, signs, and brochures.
• Production of visual assets and implementation support for website redesign.
Graphic Designer, Peter Enneson Design (2000 to 2010)
Specializing in graphic design for arts, education, and cultural organizations. Clients included Canadian Abilities Foundation, Canadian Diabetes Association, Charles Taylor Foundation, University of Guelph, University of Toronto Bulletin and others.
• Project management, concept, art direction, layout, and print liaison.
• Design services for printed materials including magazines, invitations, posters, brochures, and newsletters.
• Assistance with brand consultations and visual identity creation.
• Art direction and prop/fashion styling for corporate and creative projects.
Bachelor of Design, Ontario College of Art and Design, Toronto Class of 2011
• Theory, layout, branding, typography, editorial, digital, interactive and web design, culminating in a final year thesis project.
• Participated in OCAD and CBC.ca co-op to create an interactive subsite to compliment the Love Letters television special.
• Extensive experience with Creative Suite design software.
• Workflow and data management for marketing and events.
• Organized and efficient administrative capabilities.
• Extensive technical experience with Content Management Systems.
• Extensive technical experience with email marketing platforms.
• Certification in Cisco Systems Digital Media Manager (DMM).
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms.